Payment of Fees
Payment of all fees (tuition and/or awarding body costs) is due in full at enrolment and is not refundable unless the course is cancelled by the College. If the learner withdraws before the course starts course starts, there will be a £10 refund charge.
- Courses up to 15 weeks in length: payment required in full
- Total course fee is less than £100: payment required in full
- Course is longer that 15 weeks and the total fee payable is greater than £100: administration charge of £10 to be added to the full cost of course. 1/3 to be paid at enrolment, followed by 2 payments in consecutive months. Payment to be made preferably by standing order
- Course is longer than 15 weeks and the total fee payable exceeds £800: Administration charge of £10 to be added to the full cost of the course. Students are able to pay in, as a maximum, 4 instalments – 1/4 to be paid at enrolment, followed by 3 payments in consecutive months. The course must be paid for in full by the end of course date and cannot exceed a year.
- Firm/employer to pay course fees: Letter of authority required from the student’s employer confirming that course costs, registration fees, etc. can be invoiced to them. A purchase order from the employer may be required. The instalment option is not available to employers. If the employer withdraws funding the fees are payable by the learner.
Payment of fees can be by cash, credit card or debit card. Cheques are only accepted from employers. International students can also pay by bank transfer – further details upon request.