Breakfast Seminar - Social Media for the Modern Business and Impact on Birmingham
Title: Social Media for the Modern Business and Impact on Birmingham
Date: Thursday 14th June 2012
Time: 8am – 10am
Guest Speaker: Adam Petford, the LinkedIn Coach
This breakfast seminar will see the guest speaker, Adam Petford, the inkedIn Coach, discuss the benefits of investing in the various social media tools to promote your business. In particular, the delegates will have the opportunity to:
- Learn how your business can benefit from implementing social media.
- Hear how investing time into social media sites can improve your business performance.
- Receive guidance on how to network on social media websites.
- Have a professional photo taken for your social media profile (free of charge).
- Network with other delegates.
- Find out about funding opportunities available to assist your business.
- Speak to Bournville College advisors about the training needs of your business and discuss an optimum route for your organisation.
Cost: £10 per person
Refreshments: Breakfast will be provided. Please let us know of any dietary requirements when booking.
To book your place, please contact Catherine Hepton on the details below.
Spaces are limited and are offered on a first come first serve basis. Bookings need to be made before Thursday 7th June 2012.