Business Breakfast Seminars
Bournville College is pleased to announce a series of breakfast seminars for organisations to enable businesses to keep up-to-date with current trends, changes in the market place, share best practice, meet like-minded individuals and network. They are an ideal platform for developing ideas for business growth.
Social Media for the Modern Business and Impact on Birmingham
Thursday 30th May 2013 (8am – 10am)
Guest Speaker: Adam Petford, The LinkedIn Coach
This breakfast seminar will see the guest speaker, Adam Petford; discuss the benefits of investing in LinkedIn to promote your business. In particular, delegates will have the opportunity to:
- Learn how your business can benefit from implementing LinkedIn.
- Receive a free professional LinkedIn profile picture.
- Hear how investing time in LinkedIn can improve your business performance.
- Receive guidance on how to network through LinkedIn.
- Speak to Bournville College advisors about the training needs of your business and discuss an optimum route for your organisation.
Refreshments will be provided. Please let us know of any dietary requirements when booking.
6-12 Wharfside Street
Spaces are limited and are offered on a first come first serve basis. Bookings need to be made before Tuesday 28th May 2013.
For more information on our Business breakfast events, please email Catherine Hepton or call 0121 477 1390.