Time Management Course
Time Management is a one day course.
To raise awareness of the importance and benefits of managing time more effectively. To help increase skills and knowledge of development processes and tools that increase efficiency and productivity.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Managers and non-managers will benefit from this workshop. It is of particular interest to individuals that are interested in improving their or their teams levels of efficiency and productivity.
Time Management is taught from our 66 million pound state-of-the-art campus in Longbridge. Due to the location of the campus the college has great transport links with; Birmingham, Sutton Coldfield, Solihull, Erdington and other surrounding areas.
- Definition, importance and benefits of Time Management
- Individuals’ Time Audit
- Priorities - What to focus on to get results
- Time Management and Dealing with Distractions
- Enhancing and increasing Productivity and Effectiveness (minimising waste, logistics, process and methods, Kaizan, Yamazumi, etc)
- Planning and Development Tools and Techniques for Time Management
- Time Management and Team Working to achieve results
Delegates will acquire the practical skills-sets and theoretical knowledge to help them manage time more effectively, in turn increasing efficiency and productivity.
College certificate of attendance.
There are no formal entry requirements.
£600 (maximum 20 delegates) delivery either at place-of-work or Bournville College.
There is no fee remission on short courses and workshops
For Further Information
If you're interested in studying Time Management enquiries should be made to the Business Development Team.
Please contact Michael Chambers on 0121 477 1419 or 0773 014 3562 or email email@example.com